The process of drug development is generally divided into two stages: (1) new lead discovery (preclinical research), and (2) new product development (clinical development). Drug Safety – Pharmacovigilance Assistant can work in Pharmaceuticals, Medical Device, Hospitals and research institutions, such as academic health government agencies and departments, contract research organizations/ centers. Their primary role is to provide support to the Pharmacovigilance team with tasks including, surveillance screens/checks, adverse event intake, questionnaire QC, data entry, preparation, and shipment of case files for adjudication identify safety and risk information, evaluate and report with regulatory authorities.
Our Programs are delivered in 3 Different ways for convenience of student:
• Self-Paced Individual Program (SIP)
– Skill and Job Oriented Certificate programs, delivered as Self-Paced Online with project solutions
• Self-Paced Blended Program (SBP)
– Skill and Job Oriented Certificate programs, delivered as Self-Paced Online with project solutions. Support thru Email and Phone for queries. Student participates in 7 days Post Training Assistance program for Resume preperation
• Self-Paced Package Program (SPP)
– Skill and Job Oriented Certificate programs, delivered as Self-Paced Online with project solutions. Support thru Email and Phone for queries. Student participates in 15 days Post Training Assistance program for Resume preperation, Interview Narratives and Mock session. Obtains Job refferal and leads for application with clients and vendors
|Lessons: 15 Lessons||Duration: 06 Weeks / 175 Hours||Language: English|
Recommended: An Associate degree in Nursing, Pediatrics, Medicinal Chemistry, Pre-Med, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology, Toxicology (or) High School (Health Sciences).
Institutional Scholarship / Promotion is available for selected on tuition. We review your education background, certifications, and prior experiences (if applicable), to evaluate your eligibility. Qualified student will be provided with the promo code for scholarship on Tuition.
Please Email your resume to Human Resources email@example.com to check on your eligibility. We will contact you. Q-tech’s objective is to provide you the right career pathway and advancement required to meet your career goals.
The Benefit Student Gains
1) Upgrading the Knowledge required.
2) Better Resume Placement for promising jobs.
3) Low Investment, high learnings
4) Learn from Anywhere, Anytime at your pace.
5) Job and Title Based Tasks as followed and Practiced in industry
6) Applying Concept into Real-time (Policies, governance and tools)
7) Work on Role Based Tasks followed and Practiced in industry
8) Mocks and Narratives for Client Discussions
9) Readiness to work with limited support
Our objective is to help students to meet the following career pathways. Typical Pharmacovigilance Assistant Job Titles the candidates can apply after this training program are:
|PHARMACOVIGILANCE ASSISTANT (PVA)|
|Drug Safety Assistant||Admin Assistant|
|Argus Data Entry||MEDdra Coder|
|PV Assistant||QC Assistant|
|Inspection Readiness Associate||Submission and Documentation|
Program is designed by industry experts for students and young professionals. The training program provides in depth knowledge of roles and responsibilities of Drug Safety / Pharmacovigilance Assistant including theoretical aspect of the field.
LIST OF TOPICS:
1. Introduction to Clinical Research
5.00 average based on 3 ratings