A Clinical Research Assistant is a professional employed by a pharmaceutical, medical device manufacturing, or clinical research organization (CRO) to support administrative support, assisting with routine tests and procedures and collecting both data and samples. Responsibilities include assisting with the set-up of research equipment, performing literature searches, screening and scheduling of subjects and inputting information on to a computer system.
Our Programs are delivered in 3 Different ways for convenience of student:
• Self-Paced Individual Program (SIP)
– Skill and Job Oriented Certificate programs, delivered as Self-Paced Online with project solutions
• Self-Paced Blended Program (SBP)
– Skill and Job Oriented Certificate programs, delivered as Self-Paced Online with project solutions. Support thru Email and Phone for queries. Student participates in 7 days Post Training Assistance program for Resume preperation
• Self-Paced Package Program (SPP)
– Skill and Job Oriented Certificate programs, delivered as Self-Paced Online with project solutions. Support thru Email and Phone for queries. Student participates in 15 days Post Training Assistance program for Resume preperation, Interview Narratives and Mock session. Obtains Job refferal and leads for application with clients and vendors
|Lessons: 22 Lessons||Duration: 06 Weeks / 175 Hours||Language: English|
Recommended: An Associate degree in Pre-Med, Nursing, Pharmacy, Public health, Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Clinical Research, Psychology, Sociology and Healthcare Administration (or) High School (Health Sciences).
Institutional Scholarship / Promotion is available for selected on tuition. We review your education background, certifications, and prior experiences (if applicable), to evaluate your eligibility. Qualified student will be provided with the promo code for scholarship on Tuition.
Please Email your resume to Human Resources email@example.com to check on your eligibility. We will contact you. Q-tech’s objective is to provide you the right career pathway and advancement required to meet your career goals.
The Benefit Student Gains
1) Upgrading the Knowledge required.
2) Better Resume Placement for promising jobs.
3) Low Investment, high learnings
4) Learn from Anywhere, Anytime at your pace.
5) Job and Title Based Tasks as followed and Practiced in industry
6) Applying Concept into Real-time (Policies, governance and tools)
7) Work on Role Based Tasks followed and Practiced in industry
8) Mocks and Narratives for Client Discussions
9) Readiness to work with limited support
Upon completion of the training candidates can apply for positions.
|CLINICAL TRIAL ASSISTANT – JOB TITLES|
|Clinical Trial Assistant||Trial Documentation Assistant|
|Administrative Assistant||Clinical Data Assistant|
|Research Assistant||TMF Assistant|
|Monitoring Visit Planner||Site Communication Assistant|
The course provides a Foundation of Clinical Sciences about roles and responsibilities performed by Clinical Trial Assistant. The topics CTA training covers includes:
CLINICAL TRIAL ASSISTANT (CTAA)
1. Clinical Trial Assistant
2. Drug Discovery and Research Process
3. Pre-Clinical Research
4. Introduction to Clinical Trials
5. Phase-I Clinical Trial
6. Phase-II Clinical Trial
7. Phase-III Clinical Trial
8. Phase-IV Clinical Trial
9. FDA Regulations
10. Good Clinical Practices and ICH
11. Institutional Review Board (IRB)
12. A 6 Month Process for planning Multinational Clinical Trials
13. Communication with Cross Functional Team
14. Overview of Protocol
15. In House CTA Responsibilities
16. Informed Consent Preparation
17. Investigator Meetings and Timelines
18. Clinical Trial Budget
19. Source Documentation Retention and Compliance
20. Investigator-Monitor Meetings
21. Trial Master File (TMF)
22. Preparing for Internal Audit
1. Introduction to Clinical Trials
2. FDA Regulations
3. Institutional Review Board (IRB)
4. Informed Consent Preparation
5. Investigator Meetings and Timelines
6. Clinical Trial Budget
7. Trial Master File (TMF)
5.00 average based on 3 ratings