The course provides a thorough Foundation, Advanced and Project Management related concepts focusing clinical trials, drug development, Study design, Project Management, and Monitoring concepts of Clinical Sciences in reference to roles and responsibilities performed by Clinical Research Associate. The concepts include a protocol development, assessment and reporting of adverse events and explains GCP-ICH guidelines along with other necessary regulatory information. The course emphasizes on understanding of the science and the expectations of initiating, conducting, monitoring, and managing clinical trial related work. This training will develop the technical skills and knowledge pertaining to roles and responsibilities of CRA – In House. Students will get exposure to real time practices pertaining to Case Report forms (CRFs), Trial Master File (TMF), Clinical Trial Protocol, Clinical Trial Budget, and Audit. The course curriculum is designed to give an edge to obtain job opportunity in clinical research field.
Our Programs are delivered in 3 Different ways for convenience of student:
• Self-Paced Individual Program (SIP)
– Skill and Job Oriented Certificate programs, delivered as Self-Paced Online with project solutions
• Self-Paced Blended Program (SBP)
– Skill and Job Oriented Certificate programs, delivered as Self-Paced Online with project solutions. Support thru Email and Phone for queries. Student participates in 7 days Post Training Assistance program for Resume preperation
• Self-Paced Package Program (SPP)
– Skill and Job Oriented Certificate programs, delivered as Self-Paced Online with project solutions. Support thru Email and Phone for queries. Student participates in 15 days Post Training Assistance program for Resume preperation, Interview Narratives and Mock session. Obtains Job refferal and leads for application with clients and vendors
|Lessons: 15 Lessons||Duration: 06 Weeks / 175 Hours||Language: English|
Recommended: An Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Medicine, Nursing, Pharmacy, Public health Biology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Clinical Research, Biomedical engineering, Public health, Pharmacology, or toxicology, Medical Device & Technology, Psychology, Sociology and Healthcare Administration.
Institutional Scholarship / Promotion is available for selected on tuition. We review your education background, certifications, and prior experiences (if applicable), to evaluate your eligibility. Qualified student will be provided with the promo code for scholarship on Tuition.
Please Email your resume to Human Resources email@example.com to check on your eligibility. We will contact you. Q-tech’s objective is to provide you the right career pathway and advancement required to meet your career goals.
The Benefit Student Gains
1) Upgrading the Knowledge required.
2) Better Resume Placement for promising jobs.
3) Low Investment, high learnings
4) Learn from Anywhere, Anytime at your pace.
5) Job and Title Based Tasks as followed and Practiced in industry
6) Applying Concept into Real-time (Policies, governance and tools)
7) Work on Role Based Tasks followed and Practiced in industry
8) Mocks and Narratives for Client Discussions
9) Readiness to work with limited support
Our objective is to help students to meet the following career pathways. Typical Clinical Research Associate (CRA) Job Titles the candidates can apply after this training program are :
|CLINICAL RESEARCH JOB TITLES|
|Clinical Research Associate||Clinical Program Manager|
|Clinical Research Coordinator||Clinical Trial Assistant|
|Clinical Research Specialist||Trial Regulatory Coordinator|
|Clinical Research Manager||Research Admin Assistant|
|Research RN Coordinator||Clinical Project Manager|
|Research Nurse||Trial Master File (TMF)|
|Clinical Study Manager||Clinical Trial Management Associate|
|Documentation Specialist||Administrative Associate|
Program is designed by industry experts meeting job and title-based learnings needed for students and young professionals to get into jobs. The training provides in depth knowledge of roles and responsibilities of Clinical Research Manager. The curriculum includes theoretical and practical aspect of the role and tasks performed on day-to-day basis, along with exposure to various exercises per industry requirements
ADVANCED CLINICAL RESEARCH ASSOCIATE
LIST OF TOPICS
1. Clinical Trial Budget
2. Investigator Selection
3. Pre-Study Visit
5. Informed Consent Preparation
6. Investigational New Drug (IND)
7. Institutional Review Board (IRB)
8. Case Report Form (CRF)
9. Site Monitoring
10. Co-Monitoring Visits
11. Study Initiation Visit
12. Clinical Trial Management Systems
(CTMS) Tracking Recording
13. Trial Master File
14. Database Lock
What is the difference between
5.00 average based on 3 ratings